- Warmly greeting and welcoming patients and checking them in for appointments, utilizing an EMR system and electronic patient intake software.
- Ensuring all patient intake is completed prior to appointment with provider
- Optimizing patients’ satisfaction by answering patient inquiries about intake questions and scheduling
- Scheduling appointments when needed
- Maintain cleanliness of reception area
- Assist in maintenance of patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal, insurance and financial information
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of private health and financial information
- Contributes to team effort to provide the highest standard of care to all patients
The ideal candidate will be outgoing and comfortable communicating with people of all ages and able to handle a variety of interpersonal situations in a professional and compassionate manner. Strong computer skills are essential. Competitive salary and benefit package. To be considered, please respond to Leann Haven with resume and cover letter.